Purpose of the Job
Design, development and testing of IT web applications using Java
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop large-scale, high performance applications/web services that will analyze streaming data using statistical and AI techniques
- Write high performance code that works on a wide range of browsers
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Focus on the way the functionality is displayed and the fine detail of how users interact with the interface.
- Develop the visual comps and functioning front-end code.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality/
- 2 -5 years of relevant experience in software development using Java.
- Knowledge of J2EE, Struts/Spring, Hibernate, SQL
Manipal Technologies Limited
No: 10, 3rd Floor
Casa Brigitta, Brunton Road
Landmark: Next to Udya TV Building
Interview Date - 14 September, 2019, Saturday
Mode of interview:
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benefits
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Bangalore, bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560001,India
Reference Id:walk-in September 19