- Responsible for capturing the user requirements and documenting the same
- Design and development of applications in line with user requirements
- Responsible for Customization/Enhancement of Application Deployment of the applications along with production support
- Follow the guidelines for information security as applicable for the eco system
- Travel to client location as and when required.
- Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
Experience & Expertise
- 2-4 years of experience in design, development of Microsoft Technologies based IT applications.
- Hands on experience on ASP.Net, VB.net, CSS, HTML, Web Services.
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM based development.
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.