Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding overall process of production and continuous improvements.
- Checking & ensuring the quality is maintained for all jobs.
- Coordinate with the production team ensure quality of the activity & process.
- Accountable for all internal and external complaints.
- A detailed analysis & documentation has to be made with appropriate solutions and the action plan taken for necessary changes to ensure rectify the errors & avoid further complaints.
- Maintaining a consolidated tracker/ MIS regarding all the internal & external complaints along with actions taken.
- Maintain QA/QC workflow in line with All Audit standards
- Processes optimization as and when required.
- Auditing all the departments to ensure quality of work & maintaining 5S standards.
- Train, Guide and support the QC team to meet the business needs
- Continuous improvement (Kaizens) of the existing process
- Accessing operators' performance on a regular basis.
- Following & maintaining 5S standards at all times
- Coordinating & maintaining a good reputation with all the stakeholders
- Teamwork & efficiency
- Confidentiality in all aspects of job
Handling any additional responsibilities as and when given
- Overall performance
- Work effectiveness of the QC operators reporting to the supervisor.
- Customer satisfaction (Internal & external)
- Maintaining of records & registers.
- Errors committed & Customer complaints
- Process flow optimization
- 5S effectiveness
- No of Kaizens made within & for other departments
- Punctuality at workplace
- Minimize the customer complaints
Planning, organizing, Directing
To generate SOP / Work instruction
Investigate Root cause
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Manipal Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name:Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited