Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Train and mentor SCM employees
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- High integrity
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field, BE (Material Management/ Industrial Production)
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:supply chain manager