Responsible for Implementation of Anti Money Laundering and Enterprise Fraud Risk Management Projects on Field.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Willingness to travel and stay at client locations in India and Abroad as the job demands.
2. High drive to learn new things.
3. Provide architectural solutions to various challenges faced in new accounts.
4. Ability to document solutions clearly
5. Review Business Requirement documents and work with others to create details Functional and Technical specifications.
6. Has ability to manage small team of 5 to 10 engineers
7. Prepare status reports to share with customer and internal stake holders
8. Follow-up and give timely feedback to the reporting authority
9. Interact in a pleasing and effective way with client and vendor personnel
10. Manage conflicts that arise with various stakeholders
11. Create documentation to make release notes, minutes of meeting and presentations
12. Acquire knowledge of product features and develop detailed interface specifications
13. Handling any additional responsibilities as and when given
14. Establish excellent relationships with clients and engineers by providing service delivery and guidance.
Experience & Expertise
1. Typically, 8 years of software development/ support / implementation experience, of which last 3 years have been spent as architect.
2. Worked with system integrators delivering software and hardware projects.
3. Has worked on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
4. Excellent knowledge of mathematics.
5. Well conversant with computer structures in hardware, software and networks.
6. Excellent knowledge of C, Java coding, JSP, Linux OS, Unix OS, Windows OS, commands Shell scripts.
7. In depth knowledge of Tomcat, JBOSS.
8. Ability to create and use APIs
9. Hands on abilities of SQL queries, DBA capability with Oracle, MS, SQL DB2, Graph Databases.
10. Understands how to overcome performance issues in OS, Database, Algorithms
11. Has designed and implemented systems for 5 years in banking domain.
12. Knowledge and working experience of banking domain a must.
Computer science MCA. BE, Diploma
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other staturory benifits
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:Software architect