Purpose of the Job
Responsible for achieving the set targets of the assigned key accounts
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the business of the assigned Industry segments, their needs by analysing the Product, Market, Customer, Competition and regulatory environment.
- Build and Maintain relationship at senior Management level.
- Enable cross-sell of MTL solutions to assigned accounts
- Hunting for new accounts for MCT & SPS.
- Responsible & accountable for achieving the Revenue and Margin targets from the assigned account.
- Ensure year on year growth from existing accounts and closely work with Industry head for getting insights about the market
- Conduct timely meetings, make sales presentations and mentor the CSM to handle their role effectively
- Regularly interact with clients to get more insights on the Product potentials and offer insights about product potentials to the concerned authority.
- Handle any additional responsibilities as and when given
Experience & Expertise
- 7-10 Yrs of experience from relevant industry.
- Complete understanding of Banking Industry. Should have experience of providing solutions to Banking Industry. Should have proven ability to connect with senior levels in Banking and should preferably have sold/offered solutions to top Banks in India
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 16,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India