To Plan, Execute, Manage, Monitor and Coordinate all Projects of Secure Solutions. Effectively integrate all resources in delivering the Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:project manager