- A project manager must lead his team towards success. He should provide them direction and make them understand what is expected of them.
- Clearly explain the roles of each member of the team. He must build a team comprising of individuals with different skills so that each member contributes effectively to the best of their abilities.
- The project manager is a link between his clients, his team and his own supervisors. He must coordinate and transfer all the relevant information from the clients to his team and report to the upper management.
- Work closely with analysts, software designers and other staff members and communicate the goals of the project.
- monitor the progress of the project, acting accordingly.
- guide his team at every step and ensure that the team has cohesion.
- Advice to his team wherever they need it and points them in the right direction.
- Making activity schedules and planning out the activities according to the time frame
- Identifying and specifying the critical activities of the project and then equally delegating the roles to each member of the team.
- Plan for any hindrances that might occur during the project.
- Risk management is an integral part of the project and ensures the presence of a backup plan. Should take care of any Design variations/ Software Changes
- must properly time all the activities for the completion of the project and prepare for any delays in any of the activities.
- Implementation of the projects activities includes delegating different activities and ensuring their completion on time.
- Executing the plan of action and ensuring that it is monitored along the way is a key responsibility.
- Set out the project boundaries and scope for the project which them formulates itself into a plan of action and assists in successful completion of the project.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Hardware and Software, Embedded System
- Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar H
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India