1. AI and Deep Learning
- Experience in Deep Learning techniques for Image, Video and Sensor Based AI Platforms is required.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in using state-of-the-art Deep Learning Frameworks and understanding of associated Mathematical Modeling and Optimization techniques.
- Strong background in Computer Vision and Image Processing Algorithms such as Object Detection, Recognition, Tracking and Segmentation, is required.
- Programming experience in Python/C++/Java and familiarity with libraries like Tensorflow, Torch, Caffe, Keras, OpenCV is essential.
- Focus is on Sensor, Low Power Circuits, Communication and Analytics Platforms Integration for IoT solutions in Security, Surveillance and Diagnostic areas.
- Hands-on experience in low power Sensor/Circuit Integration, Data Acquisition and Signal Conditioning Hardware, and Embedded Systems,
- Programming (C/C++/Python), and Data Analytics is essential. Familiarity with Micro-Controller Programming and Data acquisition systems, sound understanding of physical principles associated with spectroscopy, sensing and imaging is required.
- Experience required in deploying analytics solutions on various cloud platforms such as AWS, Bluemix, Azure etc.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure and webservices/APIs at large-scale, building distributed internet scale systems is required.
- Thorough knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency and parallel processing technologies is required.
- 2+ years programming experience in Java/C++/Python.
- Experience in cryptography and public key infrastructure (PKI), implementation of smart contracts on permissioned private and public blockchain frameworks (such as Hyperledger and Etherium).
- Experience in database technologies like CouchDB/SQL/NoSQL/LevelDB. Programming experience in Nodejs, Solidity, Go is required.
MTech/ PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer science/ Computational Physics & Sciences/Embedded Systems/Computer Vision/ AI
Interested candidates can also share your CVs, summery of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication
Vijna Labs Private Limited
The Manipal Group is a highly diversified $600+M group, with established business leadership in Technology, Software, Media, Home Products, Energy, Infrastructure and Advertising. The Manipal Group was established in 1925, through the inception of Syndicate Bank, and evolved into a diversified group with over 15-member companies, 8000+ employees spread over 4 continents and 7 countries including India, USA, Germany, and Africa. TMG continues to diversify its portfolio through investments in several technology companies in the areas of analytics, robotics, computer vision/deep learning, cloud retail, energy and sustainability.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Vijna Labs Private Limited
Address :#53, Sy No 23/6 Nagashetty Halli, RMV 2nd Stage, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560094,India
Reference Id:IoT Engineer