Purpose of the Job
Develop deployable solutions for the problems identified by the business, including conceptualization, design, development and testing in real world scenarios. Successful execution/ implementation of client projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with Business development/ Product Management team to identify the problem statement
- Conceptualizing the ideas, brain storming with the team for the design and development of prototypes
- Checking the technical feasibility of solutions/ conducting pilots
- Working on time bound manner to ensure the pilots are ready and usable
- Give updates/feedback to BD/PD team about the product on regular basis
- Be part of the pilot and ensure the solutions meets the desired outcomes as per customer specifications
- Enhance/add value or rework on the product /solutions based on feedback from customers
- Travelling and staying in client place as per the timeline required for the successful execution of the projects
- Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
- Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority
- 1-3 Yrs of relevant experience of project implementation and execution. End to end management of Client Projects.
- Should be ready to travel all over India, Stay in client place for long duration till the completion of Projects.
- Programming and software development
- Knowledge in data-structures and algorithms
- Experience with Python/C++/Java
- Familiarity with various libraries like Tensorflow,Torch, Caffe, Keras, OpenCV
- Knowledge in Image/Video Processing and machine learning techniques are added advantages
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Subject Matter Expert
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Vija Labs is a member of The Manipal Group (TMG) of companies focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) platforms and solutions. TMG is a highly diversified $600+M group, with established business leadership in Technology, Software, Media, Energy, Infrastructure, Home Products, and Advertising. The Manipal Group was established in 1925, through the inception of Syndicate Bank, and evolved into a diversified group with over 15-member companies, 8000+ employees spread over 4 continents and 7 countries including India, USA, Germany, and Africa. TMG continues to diversify its portfolio through investments in several technology companies in the areas of analytics, robotics, computer vision/deep learning, cloud retail, energy and sustainability.
The above requirement is for Vijna Labs,
Vija Labs is the newest TMG company, set up in 2018, focused on driving innovation in Integrated Hardware and Software platforms and solutions for AI and IoT. Vija Labs brings together Smart Sensing (Video, Image and Sensors), Low Power Electronics, Signal Processing, and Real-Time Analytics for applications in Security, Surveillance and Authentication, Intelligent Transportation Systems, AntiCounterfeit and related areas.
Recruiter Name:Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :#53, Sy No 23/6 Nagashetty Halli, RMV 2nd Stage, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560094,India
Reference Id:Vijna Labs