- Maintenance of printing, packaging, pre-press, post press, Utilities.
- Responding to breakdowns diagnosing faults repairing equipment.
- Should have knowledge on post press, pre press Machines.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Checks machine at beginning and end of shifts.
- Should be responsible for preventive Maintenance
- Proactive action on breakdown and Maintenance.
- Co-ordination with production team
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments.
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
- Maintaining the spares inventory for the machines.
- Should have good computer knowledge to use our MMS & SAP system.
- Should have Maintenance knowledge of Printing Machine Offset - Heidelberg CD ,
- Post printing machine: Bobst punching, Bobst folder gluer, window patching
- Should have experience in Utility machines.
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:maintenance engineer