Provide necessary market inputs and insights to the technology development and innovation teams, which will have the dedication to create and apply an effective goto market strategy. To achieve set revenue, collection and margin targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Collaborate and steer the Core Technology and Product Development teams to introduce new applications and
2. products to market
3. Identify new markets, understand customer needs, and build frameworks for market strategy
4. Drive sustainable financial growth through aggressive sales and distribution network
5. Build longterm and strong sustainable relationships with new and existing clients
6. Develop partnership models and contracts with adherence to law established rules and guidelines
7. Provide trustworthy support and aftersales service
8. Achieve the set revenue and collection targets by ensuring profitability level as agreed
9. Oversee project delivery, ensure seamless management of relationship with the clients, attend to issues which may arise during project implementation and execution and interact with the internal teams to get the issues resolved. Obtain project sign off as soon as the project reaches completion
10. Conduct quarterly review with all Key accounts & ensure smooth operations
11. Collect enquiries and submit quotations in consultation with Costing Department
12. Negotiate rates and convince the customers' in consultation with the concerned internal authority and ensure agreement is in place
13. Follow up and ensure that delivery is made on time and payments are collected within due dates
14. Analyse billing data and financials - analyse deviations from plan and shortfalls and reason for the same and recommend and initiate action
15. Manage review meetings and track progress in key initiative
16. Travel to client location as and when required.
17. Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
18. Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority
Experience & Expertise
- 5 to 10 years work experience in Technology and Business Development
- Proven sales track record and experience in customer support will be an advantage
- Strong customer engagement, experience in building partnerships and contracts, and effective communication skills
- Velocity, Unrelenting focus, and Doing what it takes
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Vija Labs is a member of The Manipal Group (TMG) of companies focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) platforms and solutions. TMG is a highly diversified $600+M group, with established business leadership in Technology, Software, Media, Energy, Infrastructure, Home Products, and Advertising. The Manipal Group was established in 1925, through the inception of Syndicate Bank, and evolved into a diversified group with over 15-member companies, 8000+ employees spread over 4 continents and 7 countries including India, USA, Germany, and Africa. TMG continues to diversify its portfolio through investments in several technology companies in the areas of analytics, robotics, computer vision/deep learning, cloud retail, energy and sustainability.
Vija Labs is the newest TMG company, set up in 2018, focused on driving innovation in Integrated Hardware and Software platforms and solutions for AI and IoT. Vija Labs brings together Smart Sensing (Video, Image and Sensors), Low Power Electronics, Signal Processing, and Real-Time Analytics for applications in Security, Surveillance and Authentication, Intelligent Transportation Systems, AntiCounterfeit and related areas.
Recruiter Name:Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :#53, Sy No 23/6 Nagashetty Halli, RMV 2nd Stage, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560094,India
Reference Id:Vijna - BD