- Work across all phases of app development requirement gathering, design, code, release, bug fixing.
- Creating user interface to support iPhone and iPad of various density/resolutions.
- Involve in estimating, reviews, demos and testing.
- Ensure adherence to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
- 2-5 years of experience in design, development of native applications on iOS platform.
- Knowledge of UI development (UI Kit, App Life Cycle, View Controller life cycle, Storyboards, Auto layout)
- Proficiency in Swift programming Knowledge and objective C
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Database knowledge like coredata and SQLite
- Excellent communication and team work skill
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Swift and objective c
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other statutory benifits
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:ios developer