- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage contracts and relations with internal customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Has full P&L accountability
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risksEstablish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.