Managing Traffic Cell by monitoring truck movements on daily basis and circulating reports on daily basis
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and Organising daily transportation as per business need
- Monitor the daily dispatches from various units, planning and organizing stock transfer from H.O to branches and other locations as applicable
- Maintain MIS and records pertaining to distribution and logistics operations and inventory of materials and shipment
- Ensure timely tracking and updation in ERP as defined
- Error free Transport documentation and submitting the MIS to concerned authority at regular intervals
- Monitor the fleet of vehicles and transporters ensuring on time delivery and transmit norms and analyze reasons for the loss in transit and undertake measure to control the same
- Implement Standard operating procedure (SOPs) at every level of work
- Day to day monitoring the entire compliance activities of all the customer as per the contract
- Oversee and evaluate the efficiency of service delivery and work methods on the basis of customers feedback
- Ensure adherence to the Quality Standards of the Company (5S & ISO)
- Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
- Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority
Experience & Expertise
- 6-7 years of experience in Transportation
- Knowledge about SAP shall be added advantage
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.