Responsible for planning, budgeting and cost optimization effectively and efficiently.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely costing of transport movements
- Responsible for vehicle placement, routing, planning and optimum utilization of the same
- SAP ERP transport shipment planning
- Adherence to Standard operating procedure (SOPs) at every level of work
- Tacking delivery issues & closure of the same to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to the Quality Standards of the Company (5S & ISO)
- Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
- Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority
Experience & Expertise
- 6-7 years experience with knowledge on ERP transport routing, consolidation
- Experience from logistic organisation is preferred
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benefits
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vidya
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:Executive - planning, budgeting & Optimization