Roles & Responsibilities
- Willingness to travel and stay at client locations in India and Abroad as the job demands.
- High drive to learn new things.
- Implement projects at client location
- Ability to break up a job into smaller tasks and guide engineers to perform
- Review work by engineers and guide them to solve issues faced
- Has ability to manage small team of 3 to 4 engineers
- Prepare status reports to share with customer and internal stake holders
- Follow-up and give timely feedback to the reporting authority
- Interact in a pleasing and effective way with client and vendor personnel
- Manage conflicts that arise with customers.
- Modifying the system to meet business requirements,
- Documenting the project templates,
- Mapping modules, handling system integration testing procedures,
- Analysing customer needs and ecosystem.
- Create documentation to make release notes, minutes of meeting and small presentations
- Acquire knowledge of product features and develop interface specifications
- Handling any additional responsibilities as and when given
- Establish excellent relationships with clients and engineers by providing service delivery and guidance.
Experience & Expertise
- Typically, 2 to 5 years of software development/ support / implementation experience.
- Worked with system integrators delivering software and hardware projects.
- Detailed knowledge of switch, payments systems, Internet / Mobile Banking and other payment systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Java coding, JSP, Linux OS, Unix OS, Windows OS, commands Shell scripts.
- Detailed knowledge of Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Hands on abilities of SQL queries, DBA capability with Oracle, MS, SQL DB2
- Has designed and implemented systems.
- Knowledge and working experience of banking domain a must.
Computer science MCA. BE, Diploma
Functional & Behavioural Skills
Domain Knowledge of banking. Excellent documentation, Analytical Skills, Database management
Meeting deadlines, verbal & written communication skills, MS Office
Good interpersonal & communication skills,
Ability to lead and work under pressure.
Negotiation skills, Problem solving, Result Orientation
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Manipal Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name:Vidya Shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited