1. Collection and Collation of data
2. Analysis and Interpretation of collected data
3. Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
4. Reporting on daily/weekly/monthly business KPIs/metrics
5. Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
6. Defining new data collection and analysis processes
Qualification and Requirements
1. Masters degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science or MBA in Data Analytics/Data Science
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
3. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
4. 1-2 years of relevant business experience in:-
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Staturory benifits
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :7/A, Baikampady Industrial Area, MANGALORE, Karnataka - 575010,India
Reference Id:data analyst, bangalore