- Assisting in achieving Revenue
- Assisting in achieving EBITA for assigned Client
- Ensure Client is updated on the job status
- Managing day to day communication with the bank
- Managing and resolving escalations with the bank
- Highlight / Escalate internally in case of matter of importance
- Highlight exceptional report findings with Bank with Action Plan
- Ensure quality and qty is delivered
- Ensure that the processes are followed as per the guidelines set and MIS is communicated in timely manner
- Finetune process with proper approval and retain the processes.
- Ensure TAT is met
- Ensure that the dispatches are prioritized as per the bank's requirement
- Ensure that the dispatch reports are emailed to bank in the format agreed.
Exposure to various printing machines and methods of execution at various departments
- Job Knowledge
- Team work
- Technical expertise
- Timeliness, Housekeeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Result orientation
- Managerial Skills
- Innovation Management
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other statutory benifits
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vidya shenoy
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:asst client manager