To identify, develop and negotiate with Vendors for cost effective transport solutions (by air, rail and road) in an effective and efficient manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Manage logistics functions and develop cost effective transport solutions (by air, rail and road) and ensure export and import as well.
2. Hands on exposure in handling Exports/Imports with good knowledge on EXIM procedures.
3. Good understanding on logistics cost of Export, Import
4. Ensure adequate insurance coverage for goods in transit/ storage for all center/ units and minimize cost (premium) through comprehensive actions
5. Maintain MIS and records pertaining to distribution and logistics operations and inventory of materials
6. Monitor the fleet of vehicles and transporters ensuring on time delivery and transmit norms and analyze reasons for the loss in transit and undertake measure to control the same
7. Implement Standard operating procedure (SOPs) at every level of work
8. Day to day monitoring the entire compliance activities of all the customer as per the contract
9. Oversee and evaluate the efficiency of service delivery and work methods on the basis of customers feedback
10. Timely MIS/Documentations such as mapping of freight rate regions/locations wise, Tracking & tracing/Proof of delivery, Tracking delivery lapses due to lack of support from service providers, Freight rate variations 0% quote vs actual
11. Analyse the reason for failure of delivery & keep track of the same
12. Ensure adherence to the Quality Standards of the Company (5S & ISO)
Perks and BenefitsInsurance + Other Statutory Benifits
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manipal Technologies Limited
Quick to gauge an opportunity, with sound business acumen, has led the founders of Manipal Technologies to innovate with their integrated solutions across industry verticals like Banking, Telecom, Education, Media Publishing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Public sector. Their offerings have largely focussed on delivering secure and hassle-free financial transactions, and cutting-edge marketing and branding communications across the digital platform, to their clientele base. As these domains of secure payment transferring and targeted communications have swiftly upgraded to the "e-niche", Manipal Technologies only bettered its services and solutions to the best of industry standards.
Advocating this commercial success have been a total of over 700,000 sq. feet of production area in Manipal, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, and a substantial number of marketing offices across the country's major cities, ensuring that a close point of contact is always available to their customers. With an ISO 9001:2000 QMS certification, the manufacturing units are equipped with world-class technologies and high-end equipment for that on-dot perfection in their diverse technological applications.
Manipal Technologies' farsighted vision and ambitious mission are to only ensure a global footprint for the company and its members in the near future.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Madhukar
Contact Company:Manipal Technologies Limited
Address :Udayavani Building, Udayavani Road, UDUPI, Karnataka - 574104,India
Reference Id:AM - Vendor Development